Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Next year I am going to.....

….well, I do not really do new year’s resolutions because I believe that if you want to change something in your life you might as well do it right away and not pick a certain date for it to happen. Anyway, but you may also say: “Next year I am going to….. New York, because I have not been there ever, to Germany to see my family and friends, continue my healthy lifestyle and saving money for more fun things to come, like the Zumba® Fitness Convention in August, keep up with all my certifications and get NASM certified….”….. The list can really go on and on. But what about this year? What about 2009? What was/were you favorite or bestest things to happen in 2009? For me, there are a couple, really. It started with me getting my visa in my passport in January, then in February Aaron and I flew to Dallas together and I immigrated, nothing really exciting in March, April or May. My sister was here all June, nothing really in July (I started working, urgh, hehe), except the Coldplay concert Aaron and I went to. I went back home to Germany in August for a week and went to yet another Coldplay concert with Jasmin. Aaron proposed to me in September and that is really it for this year. So, in 2010 I want to travel more, like to New York (finally) and go home for a little longer this time, maybe two weeks. Also, Jasmin might end up working in Greece so it would be nice to visit her there, but then again I would not be able to see everyone I want to see, since it would not be Germany. I also want to continue to keep my clients satisfied with me and keep them motivated. I want to keep on setting good examples for my clients and everyone else that needs guidance with a healthy lifestyle. I want to keep on educating myself about anything I need to to be the best personal trainer I can be. I want to take off some “me-time” every day for at least 15 minutes, which would be a time during which I can do whatever I think is good for me, like taking a nap, or daydreaming, working out, just relaxing or anything really. Let’s bring 2010 on!!!

No comments: