Sunday, December 6, 2009

Did y'all clean your shoes last night for St. Nikolaus?


I know I did not. In America St. Nikolaus does not stuff anything in your shoes and you find it in the morning… Yesterday I taught my first Zumba® toning class and it was a blast. It went better than I thought. I was nervous and excited at the same time, because it was my first time to teach that format. So, on Thursday Aaron told me he was not gonna be in town for New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day. He has to go to Milwaukee on the 30th and then from there to New York City on the 1st and then come back on the 2nd. I am sad that we are not going to spend that night together. I cannot do anything about it though. I got me an Advent Calender yesterday at the store. It was on sale for $1, so I got it. That way I keep up some of the German tradition, though it is only a chocolate calendar. Better than nothing. It snowed in Dallas, TX the other day. I missed it though. I heard it snowed pretty bad in the morning for like two hours but it did not stay because the ground is still too warm. It has been pretty cold though the entire week. Jasmin told me the other day she might be able to come see us in April or May, so we will see. I have no clue when I will be able to go to Germany next, just because one week is really stressful, so I would want to go for at least ten days, but then again I do not get paid if I do not work, so we gotta see. Also, I would rather go when Jasmin is there as well. For now, I am getting ready for this year to end and then we will start into a brand-new 2010!!!

No comments: