Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trick or Treat.....


Happy Halloween!! This coming weekend is Halloween. Trick or Treat! Today we are supposed to dress up at work, so we will see who is all going to do that. Last year I was the only one who did dress up, but we have a lot new fun trainers, so I am sure I will not be the only one. Last weekend was the big move weekend and it is all done... Cody was a little confused which led to her being stressed out with bloody poop and all that jam, but she is fine now. It only lasted for that weekend anyway. It was pretty much all done on Saturday except for the closets and the little stuff, so I got up at 8am on Sunday to take care of that and now it is all done. Yesterday we cleaned the old place, so we are all clean on that page, too, literally. My Jasmin will be here in 36 days and Cody is ready to see her auntie. I fixed up the guest bedroom the other day, since I was getting things set up anyway and Cody really misses her auntie. On the weekend she was watching the boxes, I guess she needed to prove her abilities as a watch-dog or something.... The view from the balcony from the new place is amazing. I caught the sunset the other night and took a pic of it.... Love it. It makes it all worth it and the move not even matter, though I really did not have a weekend because of it, but oh well..... I cannot wait for this weekend to come though, so I can finally catch up on my sleep and do something for me. The plan is to go horseback-riding with Diane and today I am going to make a baby-visit to see the adorable Zachary and his mom, not sure if Daddy went back to work yet. Hopefully I can squeeze in another baby-visit with Hawaii to see the new addition to the family and see how little Malick is doing as well. Last time I saw that little bundle of joy was the day of his naming ceremony and he fell asleep in my arms. I refused to give him up, he just looked so peaceful. Anyway, I cannot wait for my sister to be in town and take her to New York City and go shopping and just have fun with her! Oh *newsflash*: H&M is coming to Dallas, TX baby!!!! I am super-excited!!! They announced it on the news Tuesday night, they plan to open it in the second half of next year, so that could be like a year I guess, and it is going to be at the Northpark Mall, PERFECTION!!!! How many days? -36!

No comments: