Saturday, October 2, 2010

Check your tatas!!!!

I have been very up and down lately for whichever reason. The man has been dealing with it very well though, so kudos to him! My parents just came back from their pre-anniversary vacation in Turkey and I regretted dearly that I could not share that time with my family and just enjoy some time off with a clearly needed change of scenery.

Good thing Jasmin will be here in 9 weeks from yesterday and then she will be all mine for seven freaking weeks ( I am a "little" excited if you cannot tell). On October 16th, which is the international day of fitness, we will hold a Zumba Fitness® Party in Pink Zumbathon® at Gold's Gym at Whiterock Lake from 9.30am to 11am (www.partyinpink.com). It is going to be so much fun!!! I have added another class on my schedule to help another instructor out because she could not teach it any longer, so now I teach four Zumba Fitness® classes per week. Yes, the weekends I still try to take off, except for special events, like the one for Breast Cancer awareness! So, ladies, if you have not seen your special doc in a while - make an appointment asap. I know I had my two ladies checked this past week. You can never do that too often!
How many days??? - 62!!

No comments: