Sunday, August 29, 2010

Y'all ready for the fall?

Jasmin was diagnosed with acute gastritis last Tuesday. That means she has some fluid in her stomach that refuses to go back where it belongs and that causes her pain. She refused to take some antibiotics before because a couple of years ago as she took some they messed up her intestines and that had to be fixed as well. She is doing a lot better now, but she was in the hospital for two days and they looked into her stomach through a tube that was put into her throat. Fun times. At least they did not have to do a colonoscopy, haha. This week at work was busy, plus I subbed two classes on Friday and Saturday because Amy was at the Convention in Orlando and Bob was on vacation. Saturday afternoon I went to the Aerobics Convention with Diane, but we were a little bit disappointed, there was not much going on. We thought that maybe we could buy some clothes or so for a bargain, but that was not the case. They did have a couple of new exercise classes on display though, some looked interesting enough, other did not, hehe he. After that I had to take a nap though, I was tired. Thursday night I had a hard time going to sleep, because my legs were hurting, like restless. Fun. Today is an awesome day because my Jassele booked her flight to come see me!!! YEAY!!! She will be here all of December till January 21st. It is going to be soooo much fun. She will be here in 96 days. That is below 100, whoop whoop. We are gonna go to NYC to go Christmas shopping, I just have to book the flight. My parents are the most awesomest parents ever, too. I talked to them today and they are actually giving us money to use for our NYC trip, so we do not even have to think about that and can really enjoy our mini-vacation, including shopping, some educational museum visit and of course Rockefeller Center and the Empire State Building. This is gonna be so much fun!!!!

No comments: