Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Forward!!


It is official. We are on Daylight Saving Time, so in my world that means no more gloves and freezing temperatures! Summer here we come. Well, this first half of March has been pretty busy. At work I have been really busy and broke my body down a little too much with subbing too much Zumba® lately. So I got sick. I always say “Listen to your body and slow down if you need or you are going to break down!”, and now that happened to me. About ten days ago my right lower back started hurting and I did not think much of it. Kept on going, teaching and working out with weights, a lot more that week than usually because I started a new workout routine. Aaron went out of town for work on Friday afternoon and that night I already felt dizzy. Should have listened to the body. Saturday morning I had to sub at “Equinox”, which I had agreed to the Tuesday before, because I cannot say no. Anyway. I barely made it through class, felt dizzy halfway through and saw black spots. I just told myself to suck it up and made it through somehow. Probably the worst class I ever taught. Went to work after that to see three of my PT clients and then got something to eat on my way home. I have no clue how I made it to do laundry and give Cody a bath, but I crashed on the couch at 7pm and slept there till midnight. Went to bed and woke up an hour later – soaked in sweat. I was hot and cold all Sunday and decided not to teach my class on Monday morning. Went to work, because I thought I could and gave in at 4pm to go home. Crashed again. Aaron got me some pain killers and I stayed home till Wednesday. I have not felt like that in years and was really miserable. Still, I refused to go see a doctor, because I do not like doctors. I am all good now though. On March 4th I booked a ticket to go to NEW YORK CITY!!!!! YEAY!!!!! It was a steal, too. I was going to wait till Friday, because I got paid, but then I thought a lot of people get paid on the 5th, so they will probably raise the prices, so I decided to book it on the 4th. Good thing I did!!! Saved me about $50! On April 22nd I am going to NEW YORK CITY!!!! I am so excited to see Yeliz and Noura! It has been over a year! I am only going to stay till Saturday, but we are going to have sooooo much fun! The sun has been showing her face a lot and that makes me very happy! Jasmin is fixing to go to Turkey to another resort where she is going to stay at till November. She will not be able to take off work for August for the Convention in Orlando and I really do not want to experience that without her. I decided not to go and rather save the money to do something fun-fun-fun when she will be here next. If everything works out she might be here for a little longer at the end of the year and then maybe we can go to NEW YORK CITY together for some Christmas shopping with Yeliz or something like that. Can’t wait for it to be April 22nd!!!!!!

No comments: