Sunday, March 21, 2010

'Cause you're hot, then you're cold....

March 2010 in Dallas, TX: Thursday, 18th 70 degrees fahrenheit, Saturday, 20th later that night SNOW!!!! Are you kidding me? It is officially spring this weekend and it is snowing! RIDONCULOUS!!!! I went back to teaching and work last week and feel a lot better. If only this cough would disappear now…. Aaron went to Las Vegas on Thursday for a business convention and Cody and I have been home alone. He was supposed to get back home yesterday but thanks to DELTA he could not. His flight and all the flights to Dallas or anywhere else had been way overbooked, so he has to wait till Monday to fly to Atlanta and then from there to DFW on Tuesday morning. Again, ridonculous! The doggy and I miss the man. Plus it is cold and the blanket is not doing the greatest job with snuggling. Anyway, the only good thing is that Aaron and I are going on our trip on Thursday. We are going to be gone till Saturday and I have no clue where he is taking me. I know we are flying to somewhere where it is warm, but apparently that is not so hard, since it SNOWED last night. I am really excited to get away from everything for a couple of days and just take a break and be with the man. And then before we know it, Easter is coming up as well. Wow, this year sure is passing fast! Cody enjoyed the snow this morning, but I did not want her to be too cold, so I put her raincoat on. She did not even protest, she probably knew how cold it was from last night. Oh speaking of which. Last night the fire alarm in the area was on forever. So, around midnight I was fixing to go to bed and there was an intercom announcement in the apartment complex to take the fire exits downstairs because apparently there had been an emergency. So I get dressed, Cody was asleep, took the stairs down and….. nothing. There were two fire trucks outside and some residents in the lobby but there was nothing wrong in our building. Someone said there was something going on in the other building, but it was safe for us to go back in the apartments…. LOL. What if something serious had happened and I had left the doggy?? Shame on me. I gotta take her with me next time, even if she is asleep!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great, nothing about me......i miss u so much, sent your b-day presents today. lots of hugs and kisses