Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hallo Spring!



I want sun! Texas, show your sunny face, you sure did this morning…. February is over and March is just around the corner. These last two weeks I have been really sad. I really miss Jasmin and Cody always talks about her aunty, too. Two weeks ago on Valentine’s Day Aaron came back from dropping his cousin off at the airport and had somehow gotten tickets to the ALLSTAR NBA GAME at the new Cowboys Stadium. I was really excited, but more than overwhelmed as we got there. Usher was there, he sang as they introduced all the players. Alicia Keys and Shakira sang during halftime and there were so many more celebrities. I was so overwhelmed. After that night it kind of really hit me how long I have not been back to Germany. But tickets are so expensive right now. If they were not as expensive as they are I would get on a plane next week when Jasmin is there as well, so I would get to see everyone. Well, but Aaron is taking me out of town, so that should refresh me and make me feel better. Also, I plan to go to New York in April. Last week I also signed up for my prenatal study package which I got in the mail on Saturday. That covers my CEC plans for the first quarter of the year and is really going to come in handy whenever there will be pregnant ladies who want to work out with someone that is actually certified in that field. Today I went to a baby shower, that was fun. It was in the Aqua Lounge and the host did an awesome job organizing it. I even won a game! Yeay! Last weekend Aaron came back from New York and had food poisoning from real Chinese food he had eaten, I guess his stomach did not like the dumplings. I had planned to take him out to dindin, but those plans were shattered by puke and dehydration, haha. Yesterday morning I could barely walk because my shins were on fire. I subbed two classes on Friday, more or less back to back and my legs had already been hurting on Thursday night. I thought it would go away though. Well, Friday morning the pain was not gone, but I made it through the classes anyway. Saturday and today I rested my legs more or less and I feel better now. We will see after tomorrow’s class though. My dad’s and brother’s birthday are coming up this month and then my mom’s in April. And then my dear fiancĂ©’s. Maybe I can shake something fun out of my sleeve for him, but we will see about that. ;-)

No comments: