Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lucky number 7

So, seven more weeks and I will be in Germany. YES!! With the babies! I booked my flight about two weeks ago and also called LH to let them know that I will be bringing two doggies on board, so we are all set. This coming Friday Rocky and Roxy will be getting their microship and their shots and then the vet needs to sign their health certificate about two weeks before we leave and we are good. I am so excited, I just can't hide it. Potty training is going too. It could be going better, but it is not too bad. Right now at work I am taking a class to be promoted to the next tier level. It sure is different if you have been out of school for a while and have to go back to studying again. Talk about sitting on your a** for a total of ten (!) hours this weekend! I was so tired last night after class that I snoozed off on the bed for two hours. LOL Jasmin moved this past week, so she had no internet for a week or so and did not see her baby for that time as well. That was sad. Rocky missed seeing his mommy very much! And so did his mommy, hehe he. It has been hot, hot, hot here in Dallas, TX EVERY DAY!!! For my German readers: 40°C im Schatten. Even the babies are hot, they always just lay down outside and then when we come back up they lay down on the tile to cool off. My aunt and uncle are coming with their kids in two weeks and I am not sure what they were thinking as they planned their trip to Texas at the end of July. Oh well, thank God for air conditioning, hehe he. I am excited about that though, too!

No comments: