Sunday, June 19, 2011

Peeps, get ready.

The date is set, the flight is booked. I am ready. It has been a little over a year now that I was in Germany. Today I booked my flight. I will be landing in Germany on August 27th and I will leave on September 10th. I plan on having a brunch with my friends again like we did two years ago on the 28th around 11am probably at the same spot we went to last time. Ladies, I wanna see all of y'all! I cannot wait to see you all and catch up with you guys! And then there is the food, hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm.Anyway. I have been very busy, so excuse my lack of blogging, but here we are now. I have been working a ton and am very excited about it as well! I love my job! Also, I threw my first baby shower yesterday for Miss Amber, who is carrying Aaron and my God-child Kali. I hope she will be here before I leave for Germany, because the official due date is at the end of August. So, Amber and I have been out and about a lot prepping for the big party day, which went well, though the turn-out was not what I expected it to be. I have been missing my family a lot more. Well...... it has been over a year that I saw them, so go figure. Wednesday I picked up the new, but only temporary additions to the family, Rocky and Roxy, who will accompany me on my journey to Germany :-). They are so cute. They are eight and a half weeks old today. I am working on potty-training them, so my mom and my sis will not have to deal with that at least. They will be Champy's age as I got him when they get them. I am so excited. At the end of next month my aunt and uncle with their two kids will be here for four days, which is very exciting as well. I cannot even remember the last time I saw them - probably at my good-bye party over two years ago. Anyway, 69 more days and I will be back in Germany. Yes, I actually started the countdown like three weeks ago, I am so excited!

No comments: