Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dear Ash Cloud - Make yourself disappear!

So, this ash cloud is seriously ridiculous! My mom could not go on her birthday trip, so couldn’t Uschi, the guests at Jasmin’s hotel are not arriving till next week, though the official season start is tomorrow and Aaron has not been able to come home either. And you guessed it, the last one really upsets me big time! He has been gone for two weeks now. I had everything ready for him to come back on Thursday, then he said he will be here Saturday. That did not work out. Then it was supposed to be today and now it is supposed to be tomorrow. I am not even expecting him to be here tomorrow anymore. The worst thing is I have to work all day and it looks like I will not even be able to go pick him up. BUMMER!!! And then I do not get off work till 9.30pm. And I miss him A LOT! I bathed the doggy, cleaned the house, the car and everything else is ready, including me! The only thing that is not ready is the weather, because it started raining last night. BUT I got my pink cargo pants for Zumba ® (thanks Michelle) and also the new tanks (thanks Lizz)!!! I wore the pants already and they are awesome! Love them! Cody was sick the other day, but I think she really misses her male provider. So even the doggy wants Aaron’s behind back home!!


No comments: