Monday, November 14, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!!

Jen and Justin are married!!! Whoop! Congratulations! For that lovely event Aaron and I got to take a break from California this past weekend and made it to Las Vegas, Nevada, to share this bond for love with Stacie, Majik, Derrick, Brett and some other people, but most importantly Jen and Justin! We stayed at the Palazzo and the Vdara and had a great time with friends! The part I loved most about this group of people is that though it has been a while, it felt very intimate and there was a feeling of trust with the conversations that went on during the trip, that made it unforgettable. Overall, Las Vegas is Las Vegas and I think without anybody getting married there and requesting our presence I will not go there again really, but it was definitely worth going! I had a great time! On another note, Rockyli is getting snipped this coming Friday (poor baby) and he loves playing in and with the falling leaves. We wanted to go Dallas, Texas, for Thanksgiving, but it is not going to happen. Boooo! Tomorrow is my new club's 6th year anniversary party, so I think that is going to be a lot of fun. We changed the time last weekend and as the days get shorter and darker I start not liking this time of the year. It makes me want to lock myself in the apartment and just snuggle up with my Champy, hot chocolate and a blanket. Oh ya and Aaron would be nice too, haha. Christmas is close! Starbucks brought on their holiday cups on 11/01 and I had my first holiday cup drink in Las Vegas AND they even spelled my name right!!

No comments: