Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Nap time needs to be practiced more often!


It is almost July – unbelievable! This will be my second 4th of July here in the States. Aaron is in ATL right. His family wants him to stay till after the 4th, but I asked him to come back before. The problem is that he is flying stand-by and since I experienced the dilemma of trying to fly out of ATL on stand-by on a Sunday I do not see us spending the night of the 4th together to watch some fireworks. I have been working a lot, since I was on vacation the first week of this month, but I also decided that I do not work weekends anymore, unless I absolutely have to, like subbing a Zumba® Fitness class or so, like last weekend. The weekend after July 4th, my gym asked me if I was willing to teach a class at the Taste of Dallas and of course I said yes. I think it will be fun, plus it can possibly bring some business in the door, besides the fun it will be. I got a couple of new songs on my playlist, Shakira’s “Waka Waka” is one of them and that one is tons of fun. I had 37 members in my class last Thursday and the energy was just so great! Cody has been supporting the German soccer team with all she got, except for when they lost their second game. I did not know they were playing and saw the game on TV at 7am as I got to work. I had not put her jersey on, so that’s why they lost. Other than that she has been wearing it and since the States are out we do not have to make her choose which team she likes better, since Germany will not be playing the States. I have been working on my tan on the weekends and working out at the gym in the morning hours before it gets really hot there. I miss my Jassele a lot :-(.



No comments: