Monday, December 23, 2013

"What's a Christmas-gram? I WANT ONE!"

Today is the last day before Christmas, well at least before Christmas Eve. For those of you who do not know - in Germany we celebrate Christmas already on Christmas Eve with a dindin and some present-exchange. Last year we went to Germany and got stuck in NYC before we made it. We made it late, but at least for Christmas Day we were in Germany. This year, it is just our little family here with our fur-child. BUT, my sister is coming next weekend and we are looking forward to it a lot. Anyway, I decided not to work on Christmas Day but instead do some cooking and baking in the new place. By the way, I already got my finger prints taken for my citizenship, it was on my grandma's birthday actually. So now I have been checking my case status like a mad woman because I do not want to be scheduled for my interview during the time Jasmin and I will be in Hawaii for our birthday. With what I have found I should get a notice toward the end of this month/beginning of next and then be scheduled for it four weeks from that date. We will see.......

No comments: