Thursday, December 15, 2011

All I want for Christmas is.....

Figured I'd blog this month, too. 'Tis the Season for giving and love and cold weather.... I am in California, so drivers here are mean and it is not really cold, hehe he. I really miss my family and Christmas at my parents' house so I decided I'd go home next year for Christmas. My mom always buys a whole bunch of Christmas goodies for the Holidays and I cannot wait to eat it all. Last Sunday we had our company Christmas party and it was nuts. They rented out a club in downtown Hollywood and everybody from all the clubs in South California was invited, including the Sports Club L.A. peeps. There was so many people there, it was crazy! They had an open bar and food and great music! We had a lot of fun! Of course the party was the talk of Monday at work the next day. I cannot wait till 2012 and it is close! My parents will be here in April and I get to go to Germany for the holidays!

No comments: