Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April, are you fooling me?!

So, since Cortney's baby shower was more of a diaper shower, I had to buy diapers - for the very first time in my life. Ahem. Let's just say it was an experience. Thank goodness I had one of my friends on the phone (thank you Laura) to help me out with the overwhelming assortment of different types and sizes of diapers and such. The diaper shower was so much fun and it was so good to see Chelsey, Cortney and Terry. Chelsey did an awesome job as a host!!!
I am going to be in Germany at the end of August till September 10th, and I plan on spending a lot of time with my family and close friends. If anyone wants to do something please let me know ahead of time so we can plan for it!
Greatest news yet: I am going to be a God-Mother this year. The due date for my God-daughter is August 30th, unfortunately, since I will be in Germany at the time, but she is going to be S-P-O-I-L-E-D!!! You know it! I am very excited!!
My mom's birthday is coming up in about two weeks and this year it should be celebrated double the time, for obvious reasons, as some of you know. Lately I miss my family a lot more, but I suppose that is only temporary. Till everyone is doing better, which will be soon!
Champy is growing so quickly, he is now 8.5 pounds. Aaron calls him "fat boy", bu
t he really just has a lot of furrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I am also planning a super surprise for my mom when I go to Germany, she is going to flip out!!!!
Saturday my car died on me after work. Awesome. Battery was dead. Thankfully I had some jumper cables in my trunk and someone was so nice to give me a jump so I could make it home after I grabbed something to eat. Dropped off the car on Sunday to get an oil change and a new battery, just to find out that the alternator was bad as well. Great. The total was gonna be $900. Yea right. I guess it comes in handy when your special someone knows a lot of people. Aaron helped me out and had someone fix it for me for like half the price. Thank you sir! That whole mess resulted in me ordering a bicycle for me to use. I love that thing already and I have not even been on it. It is purple with turquoise, so it just screams my name!!! I will post pictures as soon as I get it! I miss my Jassele beary much, and so does Champy!!!


1 comment:

chels.e. said...

you got a bike!!!!!
you must post pictures once it arrives!
i'm so glad i got to see you at cort's shower!!!